All About BlueStacks
Technology is changing rapidly, and so are the tools.
Applications have become very interactive and responsive, and programmers worldwide are working very hard to create user-interactive apps.
So when the applications are that advanced, why not the tools be?
In this article, we are going to discuss an Emulator – basically, An Android Emulator.
If you are unaware of an Emulator, here’s the brief.
What is an Android Emulator?
An Android Emulator is a tool or program used to test apps on a desktop. More specifically, An Emulator fills the gap between mobile phones and Desktop & allows to test or run apps on a desktop.
Very interesting, indeed!!!!
Now, What about An Android Emulator?
Yes, you guessed it right.
As the name says, An Android Emulator is a tool that allows Android apps to run on Desktop PC and facilitates programmers to test the apps effectively.
You would think why this article is solely about BlueStacks when there will be many other Emulators as well.
I will tell you why. The sole and straight reason for this is that BlueStacks is very easy to use and comes with all the necessary functionalities to run an app.
Now, as we have a clear insight into what an Android Emulator is and its use, let’s dig deeper and look at the details of the best Android Emulators for PC and MAC – BlueStacks.
Here we go…
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator used to test and run Android-specific apps on your Windows and macOS.
BlueStacks comes with all the apt functions, and if you are searching for an Android Emulator for PC to play games, BlueStacks is the best choice.
BlueStacks is an American technology company founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav and his colleagues. The company produces BlueStacks players and also specializes in providing cloud-based cross-platform solutions.
Its investors include top brands such as Qualcomm, Samsung, Intel, AMD, etc., and BlueStacks has become the most preferred Android Emulator due to its ease of performance and easy-to-use functionalities.
It’s straightforward to use BlueStacks on your PC. After installing it, users can sign in through their Google account, access the PlayStore, and sync app data supported in the BlueStacks app.
Now, as clear with BlueStacks, let us see how you can install the BlueStacks Player on your Windows and Mac OS and enjoy using the apps on your Desktops.
Let’s get started…
How to Install BlueStacks on Windows and MAC OS?
BlueStacks is supported on the following Windows Versions –
Here are the steps to install BlueStacks on Windows OS:
- Download BlueStacks from the official BlueStacks website. We have provided the link here for ease – https://bluestacks.com.
- After the file is downloaded, open it as administrator.
- Save the file to C: or your preferred Disk Drive. Suggestions would be to save it to C:
- Accept the terms and conditions and finish the installation process.
- And you are done; the player is now ready to be used on your Desktop.
The minimum requirement for BlueStacks for MAC is –
Mac OS Sierra or higher with 4GB RAM and 4GB HDD Disk Space.
Here are the steps to download BlueStacks on MAC OS:
- Download BlueStacks from the official BlueStacks download website. We have provided the link here for ease – https://bluestacks.com/
- After downloading the file, Open the installer from your preferred downloads folder.
- There is a possibility of getting a ‘‘System Extension Blocked’ pop-up message. This happens when pop-ups are not enabled. (To resolve it, open “Security Preferences” from the pop-up and click “Allow” in “Security and Privacy,” and you are done)
- Initiate the installation by dragging the app icon.
- VIOLA!!! You are done.